Grapevine Estate Planning Lawyers
Using Estate Planning to Protect Your Wealth
Estate planning is the comprehensive look at wills, trusts and powers of attorney. Whether you want to leave a legacy or protect your assets for your children, you should seek the advice of our experienced Grapevine estate planning attorneys.
At Thomas & Henderson, P.C., we utilize more than 40 combined years of experience and our knowledge of a variety of complex estate planning tools to assist you in planning for your future and your legacy. We provide a relaxed environment and are committed to achieving your goals. We will take the time to listen to you, understand your goals, and provide you with your options, while outlining the benefits and limitations of various choices.
Convenient Location · Free Parking · MasterCard and Visa Accepted
We understand that no one is anxious to talk about what will happen upon death, but estate planning is also about taking control of your future while you are still alive. We utilize a variety of estate planning tools and techniques to tailor an estate plan that best meets your goals. Our estate planning and estate administration services include the following:
- Wills: including simple wills and pour-over wills
- Trusts: including revocable and irrevocable trusts, as well as charitable trusts, marital trusts, and special needs trusts
- Living wills: including health care directives to inform caretakers of your wishes or powers of attorney to appoint someone to make decisions on your behalf if you are incapacitated
- Estate administration: including winding up affairs and distributing assets
- Probate: including probating your will or probating an estate for a family member who died without a will
- Powers of attorney: including statutory durable power of attorney and medical power of attorney
- Guardianships: including a guardianship of a person or an estate
Because your assets and situations change over time, your estate plan should be reviewed periodically. In addition, if you have added a family member, lost a family member, or obtained a divorce, you should have your estate plan re-examined.
Contact a Colleyville Probate Attorney
If you have questions regarding estate planning in Texas, contact the Law Offices of Thomas & Henderson, P.C., to schedule a free initial consultation. Reach us by calling 817-358-8900 or by completing the contact form on this website.