You ALWAYS deal directly with an attorney, not a legal assistant, secretary or receptionist. We practice law with diligence, integrity and excellence while fighting for your rights to get the best possible settlement or judgment, including a fair distribution of assets and division of the marital estate.
We listen and we act, we are the only choice when Family matters.
We have over 40 years combined experience helping clients navigate the emotionally charged issues involved with divorce, separation, and annulment cases, prenuptial, postnuptial, cohabitation and separation agreements, disputes concerning spousal maintenance (alimony), division of property, child support, custody, visitation, and relocation, orders of protection, and proceedings for modification and enforcement of judgments and orders. We provide the highest quality legal services available — professionally, effectively and efficiently.
Put our Experience to work for you.
Communication is our key to success, all calls and emails are returned by the close of each business day. Our philosophy of putting our clients’ needs first means just that –
- We will make sure that we fully understand your particular needs and circumstances
- We will explain your options and recommend an approach that best serves your interests
- We will answer your questions in clear, understandable language
- We will remain in close contact with you throughout the course of your case
- We will consult with you before making any important decisions related to your case
- We will do our best to obtain for you a fair and cost-effective resolution to your family law matter
Your problems are our problems.